Membership : : President's MessageMonthly Message from Temple President
We are at a wonderful time of our Jewish calendar year.
This is when we celebrate many of the happiest and most joyous holidays:
• Tu BiShvat, the new year of the trees, Judaism’s Arbor Day was just two months ago
• Purim, reading the whole Megillah, having more than a little drink, and wearing costumes was just a few weeks ago
• Passover is rapidly approaching
• Yom Ha’atzmaut, Israel’s Independence Day, is later this month
• Yom Yerushalayim, celebrating the reunification of Jerusalem during the Six Day War, arrives in mid-May
• Yom HaShoah v’haGevurah, recalling those who risked their lives & those who were murdered in the Holocaust
• Shavuot, recognizing God giving the Torah to the Jewish People, follows soon thereafter.
At Temple Judea we make a special effort to recognize and enjoy each of these occasions. We hope you will join us to celebrate these meaningful and fun events. Our Second- Night Community Passover Seder is Thursday, April 6th at 5:30 PM. Deadline for reservations is March 31st!! See you there.
Zissen Pesach, with warm regards,
Arnold Miller, Vice President
Roberta Probolsky, Vice President