Membership : : High Holy Days Seating GuidelinesTemple Judea High Holy Day Reserved Seating/Guest Seating Guidelines
High Holy Day Preferred Seating… Time to re-connect to our Jewish Community. Renew your membership before July 31, 2023 to be eligible for your preferred seating. Temple Judea is a full-service synagogue offering YOU the opportunity to connect with your heritage, have fun, be part of a community and enjoy a feeling of belonging. For 2023/5784 & beyond ~ Just do it!
1. All permanent seats in the Berlin Sanctuary will be offered for reservation. Seats with “plaques” are included. (No member has “claim” to a particular seat.)
2. Members may (subject to conditions) retain their same reserved seat assignments as last year.
3. Reserved seat requests for members’ family and guests will be accommodated provided that payment in full for these seats is made at the same time as member renewal and information requested on the form provided.
4. Every effort will be made by the Seating Committee to satisfy requests, yet particular seats may not be available at the time of selection. In honoring our Jewish tradition of Shalom Bayit and respect for our volunteers working on your behalf, please remember that courtesy and treating others as we would wish to be treated is very important as High Holy Day season approaches.
5. Unreserved seats in our Sanctuary will be available to all members in good standing.