Membership : : High Holy Days Seating Guidelines
Temple Judea High Holy Day Reserved Seating/Guest Seating Guidelines
1. Members may, subject to conditions, retain their same reserved seat assignments as last year.
2. All permanent seats in the Berlin Sanctuary that were not assigned for last year’s HHD and seats not re-assigned to the same member(s) this year, will be offered for reservation. Those in need of special seating arrangements should so note at the bottom of the back page on your renewal form.
3. Reserved seat requests for member’s families/guests will be accommodated (subject to conditions) provided that payment in full for the guest seats is made at the same time as that of the membership renewal and the information requested is provided.
4. Guest tickets are available for purchase for $150. The tickets are not transferable.
5. Members who have requested “new” reserved seat assignments will be contacted by our seating committee to pick their seats from the available open seats. In honoring our Jewish tradition of Shalom Bayit and respect for our volunteers working on your behalf, please remember that treating others as we would wish to be treated is very important as High Holy Day season approaches.
6. Unreserved seats will be available to all members in good standing